Los Angeles Slip & Fall Attorney
Handling Dog Bite, Slip and Fall, Security Negligence and Other Premises Liability Claims in Los Angeles
The attorneys at the Accident Lawyers are committed to helping individuals who have been injured due to slip and fall accidents and all other types of accidents or injuries that occur on another's property. Our team is committed to helping victims of these incidents throughout the greater Los Angeles area. With our experience in this field and our commitment to providing personalized service, we are able to address each client's particular needs as we seek maximum financial compensation on their behalf. Wherever a negligent property owner can be held accountable, we will pursue the monetary damages that will help our client with medical expenses, lost earnings and all other losses, expenses or injuries sustained.
We welcome you to call a Los Angeles premises liability lawyer at our law offices at your earliest convenience to find out how we can help you with this matter. We also welcome you to browse through the information on this site to get a better idea of your options and rights in the area of premises liability law.
This website was designed to offer helpful information and guidance regarding all different types of premises liability claims and lawsuits. You can find information about amusement park accidents,
assaults and attacks,
construction site accidents,
dog bites and animal attacks,
retail store injury, slip and fall accidents and
Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents encompass an area of premises liability law, in which an injury or accident occurs on another’s property, due to an unsafe or hazardous condition that was overlooked or disregarded by the property owner. These injuries can occur as a result of a fire, explosion, slip and fall, animal attack, or due to poor security. A slip and fall injury can occur virtually anywhere – at the mall, the grocery store, an acquaintance’s house, an amusement park, construction site, or more. Did you know that if you are injured on another person’s property, you may be able to receive compensation for your injuries? It is only fair that the person or entity responsible for your injury should pay for your medical expenses and more. Click here to read more about slip and fall accidents.
After an Accident on Another's Property: What You Can Do
If you were injured on someone else's property, there are some steps you can take personally, to help to ensure you get compensation for your injury.
- Take pictures of the scene (after all, the conditions may change at a different time of day or after the property owner cleans up, etc.) This will secure evidence of the conditions that led to your injury.
- Make sure the property owner files an accident report before you leave the scene, if possible.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses present; they may prove valuable in proving your case.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you feel you are not seriously injured, you may have neck or back injuries that will not present themselves until a later time.
- Contact a competent premises liability lawyer as soon as possible. The sooner we can get to work on your case, the better. By acting fast, our attorneys have a better chance of proving the fault of the property owner so you can get compensation for your injuries – both emotional and physical.
Contact a Los Angeles Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Today
Make sure you do not delay in contacting a lawyer at our firm to talk about your slip and fall accident or other type of premises liability claim. We know what responsibilities Los Angeles property owners have in maintaining, inspecting and repairing property grounds and will hold these parties accountable if they are negligent in any way.
Have you been the victim of a slip and fall accident or other injury on another's property? Contact a Los Angeles premises liability attorney today!